Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or STEM certified degree.
E1461:Systems Engineer Asc
Candidate will be a part of the F-35 Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) team with tasks that apply technical principles, theories, and concepts to complete assignments of limited scope under guidance from immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other personnel on the team. Candidate will apply discretion and judgment to complete tasks and develop solutions to assigned technical problems including but not limited to the following:
- Analysis of technical and obsolescence data such as BOM (Bill of Material) as well as other industry reports to identify potential impacts to the F-35 program.
- Manage, review and disposition DMS Supplier Data Requirement Lists (SDRLs), and develop, coordinate, and support the presentation of DMS Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) to the Customer.
- The coordination of DMS Redesign projects to ensure work is complete within cost, schedule, and performance requirements.
- Support the development of DMS redesign and technology refreshment roadmaps and planning activities, including follow-on development and sustainment initiatives.
- Build and maintain routine relationships with Systems Engineering leadership, system/subsystem IPT’s, suppliers, procurement, supply chain, business management, and all associate parties involved in DMS for the F-35 program.
- Support proposal development efforts on an ad-hoc basis.
Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Ability to be Flexible and quickly adapt and change to meet Customer requirements.
- Demonstrate excellent Organization and Time Management skills in order to operate in a High Volume environment.
- Demonstrate excellent Communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills with internal and external Customers including executive level Leadership.
- Understanding of Systems Engineering processes and practices.
- Experience working Independently and as an Individual Contributor to a Team.
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to Research independently.
- Ability to Multi-task.
- Detail Oriented.