We are looking for DLP Analyst for our client in Fortmill, SC
Job Title: DLP Analyst
Job Location: Fortmill, SC
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- DLP analysts within our information security team are responsible for improving the overall security posture of the organization.
- The DLP Analysts in this role are expected to consistently learn and grow.
- They will be responsible for continuously monitoring and remediating DLP incidents to protect the organization from insider threats.
- This is not a passive career opportunity, but rather one that requires a passion for security and rigor to protect the business.
- Monitor systems for unusual and suspicious activity, especially Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tools.
- Monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems and procedures to safeguard internal information systems, network, databases, DLP and Web-based security.
- Respond to alerts from information security tools. Report, investigate and resolve security incidents related to DLP alerts.
- Recommend and implement changes to enhance systems security and operational efficiency by tuning
- Identify potential IT security incidents and escalates information to appropriate staff.
- Assist in the development of mitigation and remediation plans as a result of DLP alerts
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 1-3 years of computer experience. Preferably in Information Technology.
- Experience in data analysis
- Possesses highly effective communications skills with the ability to influence business units including HR.
- Acts with integrity, takes pride in work and seeks to excel, be curious and adaptable.
- Displays an analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Is highly organized and efficient.
- Leverages strategic and tactical thinking.
- Works calmly under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates effective decision-making skills.
- Is highly trustworthy and leads by example.
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree in computer science, information, MIS or related field, or equivalent experience. Will consider strong candidates without.