DLA EBS Business Systems Specialist
CSRA is seeking a highly adaptable Business Systems Specialist II with experience in the development, delivery, and sustainment of combat supportInformation Technology (IT) for Defense Logistics Agency Fort Belvoir, VA. This Key Position supports the on-going modernization, testing support and maintenance of the Enterprise Business System (EBS), including all modules, functionality, and add-ons to align with the overall goals and objectives of DLA.
As the largestpure-play IT servicesprovider serving the U.S.governmentsector, CSRA iswhere you can come to be successful. Take advantage of tremendousopportunitiesas you help us chart our path to industryleadership, and tap into our collective90+ yearheritage.Withcombined FY15 revenues of approximately$5.5billion and nearly19,000employees, CSRA represents the comingtogether – figuratively and literally – of two outstanding companies: the North American PublicSectorbusiness of CSC, and SRA.Join us and watch your career take flight.
CSRA is seeking a Business Systems Specialist II to support DLAs enterprise business systems. The desired candidate will analyze business requests to be solved with automated systems. You will help lead the formulation and design of the automated systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of ERP business systems and government requirements. You will provide expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that meet customer requirements and are within stated sizing estimates.
If you have the core skills, we will open a large training and certification track to advance and secure your career path. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and immerse yourself in a program that reaches across all armed services within the DoD.
The primary place of performance will be at CSRA and/or Off-Site. The successful candidate shall be available to periodically support meetings at HQ DLA (Fort Belvoir, VA), other DLA sites, or other places of performance as required.
A typical day for you couldinvolve:
- Analyzing moderately to highly complex business requests and defining an action plan for business analysis deliverables such as requirements definition and Use Case development; including business requirements documentation, functional requirements documentation, system specifications or other relevant documentation.
- Analyzing application requirements and application designs for business requests.
- Documenting and disseminating, reviews and revises meeting minutes and action items from critical project meetings
- Interfacing with the project and program manager
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Three (3) years relevant experience
- Must hold a Certificate in Configuration Management (CCM)
- Possess IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC).
- Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority
- Possess the ability to analyze problems and resolutions of systems integration
- Represent CSRA in providing required business systems support as requested by the Project Manager
- Ability to collaborate with other members of the team remotely
- Ability to provide business system solutions that are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with organization objectives
- Must working knowledge of:
- MS Suite
- Project Management
- Power Point
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.