Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 170 days ago
Divisional Vice President-VA, MD, DC The Divisional Vice President is responsible for wholesaling AIG Variable Annuity products through a broker/dealer or other assigned distributionnetwork.
Working from a home office this position is responsible for covering a multi-state territory. To be considered candidates must be able to travel to the offices in said territory in a pre-designated loop format to conduct office presentations, and one-on-one meetings with registered representatives.
Includes traveling to and participating in (participation would be defined as, but not limited to: relationship building and firm or product presentations) firm sponsored or broker/dealer sponsored due diligence meetings, and training meetings/sessions.
Will provide public seminars for investors and sell AIG Variable Annuity products through assigned broker dealers or assigned distributionchannel. Organization Structure
The position reports directly to the Vice President, Divisional Sales Manager and sells to an assigned territory either in the Financial Institution, Wirehouse, or Independent Financial Advisor Channel.
1. Maximize territory performance and increase sales
2. Development and implement a strategic territorial plan
3. Become a recognized product line and industry expert
4. Establish a professional selling process
5. Develop deep on-going relationships with each account
6. Develop solid relationship with internal wholesaling partner.
1. Professional/Technical training or knowledge: Must have a proven aptitude in financial services or have related experience.
3+ years of successful outside sales experience managing a territory and meeting minimum sales quotas with little or no supervision. Candidate must be an adept public speaker. 3. License required: You must have a Series 6 or 7 and 63 license in good standing.
4. BA/BS or equivalent work experience.