The Division President of Sales provides leadership and coordination of company sales functions by developing and implementing the company sales strategy and operating within the set annual budget. Also, monitors and analyzes sales activity against set goals. LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose:It's all about helping people.
- Provides leadership and accountability. Coaches, develops, and retains a high performing sales team through motivation, focus, constructive feedback, and recognition.
- Responsible for the achievement of admit and census budgets for assigned locations. Monitors and assesses progress and development of each Account Executive/Territory. Immediately addresses any gaps in performance to budgeted expectations.
- Builds a high performing Sales Team by recruiting and hiring talented Sales Managers and/or Representatives.
- Compiles, communicates, and executes best practices in the field. Helps to develop new ideas, protocols and efficiencies for maximizing marketing resources and growing market share
- Develops a partnership with the Division President. Creates and supports a shared vision for growth between Sales and Operations.
- Reports to the Division President of Sales. Proactively implements all company initiatives. Brings real solutions to all challenging situations.
- Works with Division President of Marketing on quarterly sales drives. Implements through training the State Sales Directors. (Early Intervention, Low Vision)
- Identifies major accounts in assigned states and works with State Sales Directors to maximize the business from these accounts.
- Works with the Division President of Operations and State Sales Directors on the budget process.
- Participates in the quarterly business review with joint venture partners.
- Works in conjunction with the Corporate Division President of Sales to create market specific clinical/sales programs.
- Serves as a representative in assigned states to trade and state homecare associations.
- Any other tasks that are assigned.
- Formal Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 5 years
- License, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement: No
- Must have experience in sales & customer service training in a corporate setting.
- Must have strong oral communication and motivational skills.
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.