To achieve financial goals through growing revenue from strategic sales to new and existing accounts. Accountable for providing leadership of the strategic solutions/consulting process and working closely with Client Partners, Divisional Sales Directors, Clinical Solutions Specialists and Account Executives as well as internal Finance, Marketing and Legal departments to develop and deliver strategic proposals to strategic HealthcareAccounts.
- Establish, manage and review solutions/consulting client results, and assessment of market opportunities to meet objectives for new client and customer retention.
- Utilize all company allocated resources to effectively drive growth in our Strategic Programs.
- Develop a forecast and implement a business plan for solution/consulting and marketing strategies.
- Qualify and maintain client pipeline and reporting tools.
- Train and develop sales professionals i.e. Account Executives; Patient Care Solution Specialists; etc.
- Develop a solid understanding of the markets within assigned territories in order to help Account Executives and Account Managers plan and penetrate customers with appropriate sales strategy for the Asset360 product.
- IDN/GPO penetration support.
- Work with hospital leadership, senior management and staff to maximize product offerings.
- Interface with other divisional managers, corporate management, clients and sales personnel.
- Ensure that new prospect data base contains current information on revenue potential, close probability, etc. for all prospects.
- Improve and refine processes to increase sales, gain operational efficiencies and reduce cost.
- Consistently demonstrates strong results orientation and achieves goals.
- Demonstrates proficient leadership skills that motivate employees and builds competent teams.
- Demonstrates the leadership to inspire others by modeling a positive commitment to the business, peers, other departments, direct reports, and clients.
- Maintains high level of business knowledge and is able to allocate resources appropriately to meet changing requirements.
- Dedicated to exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Exhibits strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to problem solve quickly when new challenges arise in the Region.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the financial aspects of the business.
- Understands how to accomplish goals through organizational processes and procedures.
- Supports and consistently demonstrates commitment to core values and beliefs in quality and services principles.
- Ensure timeliness of performance appraisals.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Proven solution/consultative sales expertise with entrepreneurial mind-set of business problem solving acuity
- Strategic thinker – quickly assess big picture and integrate into solution set
- Proven ability to interface with internal and external C-Level executives and development understanding and strategic alignment
- Proven executive presence to include polished public speaking and presentation skills
- Proven ability to comprehend/ build financial statements to include P&L management acumen
- Knowledge of healthcare, hospital industry, medical equipment industry a strong plus
- Strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated strong planning, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills to include ability to influence and persuade
- Strong collaboration and team-building skills
- Results and goal oriented.
- Maintains high level of business knowledge and professionalism to meet changing (daily/weekly/monthly) requirements.
- Proven excellent computer skills in: AS/400, MS products (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Educational Credentials and Experience Required
- BS, BA Degree required (Business degreedesired). MBApreferred.
- 10 plus years experience in medical sales experience or 5 years of hospital administration experience
- Proven leadership ability.
- Demonstrated excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Travel up to 60%