We are currently seeking a passionate manufacturing professional to be a key member of our divisional Enterprise Lean Sigma (ELS) team. In this role you will be challenged with multiple opportunities aimed at improving our core processes through embedding the basic, intermediate and advanced principles of Lean Sigma. In addition, you will partner with various leaders across the organization to identify and innovate new ways of delivering value to our customers.
- You will need to be skilled at coaching and mentoring individuals and teams in rigorously applying the tools and techniques that lead to sustained improvement.
- You must be a great communicator at all levels of the organization, be a tactful diplomat, problem solver, change thinker/implementer/sustainer and possess the ability to understand and respond to your internal and external stakeholder needs.
- In addition, all of this is occurring in an environment that embraces innovation, experimentation and validation through rapid cycles of learning.
- You will be integral to the development, delivery and execution of our ELS training platform.
- This is a gateway position into many other possible positions within plant leadership and operational functions so we are looking for someone who is looking for career advancement and has the skills to coach and mentor others to be your successor.
- If you are someone who can get things done through others, drive a lean strategy and collaborate with all departments to formulate and define project scope and objectives, we need to talk!
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Master Degree preferred); Engineering or a related field in combination with lean or operational experience.
- A minimum of 5-7 years in manufacturing with solid lean, 6 sigma and TPM expertise
- Proven ability to assess and solve business critical challenges in both operations and transactional areas
- Strategic thinker, tactical execution, developer of people and sustainable change
- Must be able to multitask, foster a change culture and communicate to all areas that are affected by any changes in the business