Individual contributor role that is responsible for providing expertise in support of planning, development and execution of organizational brand. The Divisional Engagement Specialist leverages data and analytics to drive key business decisions, make recommendations and continuously improve client/prospect engagement results by utilizing Salesforce and media platforms. The Divisional Engagement Specialist role is responsible for partnering with Managers of Engagement to execute engagement strategies at a regional, divisional and enterprise level. The role provides training and support for Engagement Specialists for a division/group of regions. When an ES vacancy occurs, may provide interim assistance to region. Reports to Director of Engagement.
Data Insights and Outcome Analytics
- Continuously seeks ways to leverage technology to drive more effective and impactful engagement strategies and tactics and to help drive corporate CRM and event management strategies. Social media and digital are key components in leveraging technology.
- Leverages market data and analytics to influence success of engagement events, programs and initiatives to continuously improve upon outcomes. Gathers field staff, client and key stakeholder feedback to ensure alignment and to optimize effectiveness of engagement specialist work in the regions. Continues to build engagement intelligence through external and internal data sources.
- Uses engagement expertise/experience to contribute to larger engagement initiatives and projects. May be charged with leading cross-sub-teams and work streams and providing work direction in support of larger engagement initiatives. Leverages experience to drive program development that aligns with key corporate strategies and initiatives.
Training and Improving effectiveness of Engagement Specialists
- Plans, creates and/or produces content on social networking websites, interactive engagement related media.
- Understand logistics for executing on virtual webinars and in person events to support end to end processes.
- Utilize EventBrite, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce and database management (Power BI)
- Facilitating and presenting webinars; training key internal stakeholders to equip them in facilitation and execution of both webinars and in person events (Financial Education events, Generosity, member/client events).
- Works in partnership with other enterprise Engagement Specialists, especially regional Engagement Specialists to drive membership goals of growing clients, engaging members and societal impact.
Liaison to Corporate Partners – Marketing, Compliance, Social media, General Counsels Office, Thrivent Member Network (TMN) Support Team and other enterprise departments
- Develop mutually dependent relationships with key internal/external stakeholders, especially field staff including Managers of Engagement, Engagement Specialists relating to their local client strategic plans (i.e. Thrivent Member Network One Plans) and activities and communication; to collaborate and contribute to branding and distribution of client offers that attract target segments (Purposeful Providers), drive client engagement, new client growth and influences societal impact.
- Contributes to the development of engagement strategies that support the organizational brand and growth strategies; responsible for development of actionable tactics that support brand recognition and affinity, productivity and new client growth. Plans and creates positioning of brand to select market segments through multiple communication channels moving from activity to outcomes.
Required Job Qualifications
- 5 – 7 years sales, marketing or engagement related experience
- College degree in marketing, communications or related business field; masters a plus but not required.
- Experience in a specialized area of marketing (direct marketing, e-marketing, communications, analytics, brand positioning, social networking media, etc.) and/or project/program management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong project management, execution and collaboration skills
- Applies a development mindset that uses creativity and problem solving expertise to develop new, more effective and more efficient engagement approaches.
Other Critical Factors
- Business acumen and the ability to work across a large organization.
- Collaboration/networking skills.
Please note, this position is open to any location within the Central, Mountain, and Pacific time zones.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.