Global Supply Chain Solutions Company seeks Divisional Controller to join their expanding team. In this role, you will be accountable for the accounting operations of the financialreporting, maintenance of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the Contract Logistics Group’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financialreporting standards.
- Coordination of the development of the Division’s annual budgets and quarterly financial forecasts.
- Coordinate with Corporate Accounting on all matters relating to the finances of the Division.
- Develop, review and monitor the divisions capital investment projects.
- Assist in the coordination of the division’s scheduled internal audits and the execution of remediation efforts for identified deficiencies.
- Oversee the contract review process ensuring that contracts meet business. requirements while complying with corporate requirements and policies.
- Oversee the division’s credit review and request Ensure that branches and corporate have assistance in processing invoices.
- Champion and foster employee involvement, high collaboration and teamwork.
- Strong leadership skills including a collaborative, decisive, and engaging leadership style.
- Seek out and listen to others’ ideas and suggestions. Provides clear and concise feedback to direct reports, peers and senior leaders.
- Ability to effect change and implement new ideas to support business operations.
- BA in Accounting - Advanced degree MBA, CPA a plus.
- 7 – 10 years of management experience with proven ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Detailed knowledge of general accounting procedures and financial statements.