- Provides producers, account managers and clients with timely and accurate analyses of current legislative initiatives and regulations.
- Provides clients with well-researched recommendations leading clients to take appropriate actions to conform to changes in the legislative or regulatory environment.
- Develops annual compliance goals for the external compliance departments.
- Provides direction and oversight for external compliance team relating to new projects as well as day-today activities.
- Interprets source materials and provides guidance and advice to corporate staff as well as branch office staff.
- Assists producers and account managers in developing appropriate action steps to assure legal and regulatory compliance.
- Conducts internal employee training on selected legislative and regulatory topics.
- Provides prototype information summaries, compliance checklists, model letters and other consulting tools needed to support consultants and account managers.
- Support compliance help desk as necessary to answer questions regarding compliance issues.
- Provides assistance in drafting, editing and producing any newsletters and technical bulletins.
- Oversees organization, updates and maintenance of all survey materials and makes them accessible to all employees.
- Evaluates potential new survey material and makes recommendations for changes to existing survey subscriptions
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 or more years related professional experience
- Health and Welfare consultants must have a knowledge of ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, cafeteria plans, nondiscrimination rules, HIPAA and other federal, legal and regulatory issues.
- Juris Doctorate desired.
- Minimum 3 years P & C insurance regulatory experience preferred.
Valid Through: 2019-10-17