Our Vice President of Accounting is responsible for overseeing the General Accounting and Financial Reporting functions of the Business Unit. Is responsible for implementing and maintaining a system of internal controls that will ensure that all financialreporting is prepared in compliance with all financial policies, contract requirements and US GAAP. Responsible for providing financial analysis and support to operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Master's Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Large corporate experiencerequired ($750MM+Revenue)
- Big 4 account firm experiencepreferred
- Healthcare industry experiencepreferred
- Oversees the Unit general accounting function, which includes internal financialreporting, client contractreporting, client billing and revenue recognition, contractstaffing and offsite services accounting.
- Ensures that all accounting and reporting functions are performed timely and within any specified timeframes.
- Primary contact for Business Unit president with respect to Unit financial results.
- Monitor, analyze, and report monthly operating results against budget.
- Determine and implement or recommend perceived actions for improved financial and/or operational performance.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Otherresponsibilities may be performed as assigned.