Under the direction of the HCA Far West Division President, collaborates with leaders in the hospitals, division office and other lines of business in driving growth strategies that are consistent with the mission, vision, values, and strategic goals of the Division. Leads the identification, investigation, development and evaluation of business development opportunities and alliances including project management oversight for key strategic initiatives and in support of major capital initiatives. Maintains awareness of current and potential competitive forces in the marketplace and ensures that all legal and statutory requirements are met. Collaborates with the Division’s Physicians Sales team and leaders in rural growth and service lines to execute key growth strategies.
- Identification and development of division wide strategies for key service lines.
- Ongoing oversight of the project management and execution of related action plans.
- Ongoing maintenance of a comprehensive market based competitor analysis to include potential business opportunities, healthcare trends, threats, risks, competitor activity, regulatory changes and overall industry indicators and deliver data-driven analyses in support of division and hospital strategies.
- Evaluation and investigation of new technology, public policies, and environmental activities which have an impact on the operation of the facilities; remains current with regulatory standards impacting hospital operations.
- Identification of relevant best practices and successful strategies both within HCA and in the industry.
- Development, documentation and monitoring of long-range strategies and plans for services, facilities and operations of the organization
- Collaboration with executive leadership in the development, documentation, monitoring, and management of a formal and systematic planning process for long-range strategies, services, facilities and operations with focused emphasis on the Strategic Plans and annual Business Plans at the Hospital and Division levels.
- Monitoring of execution of established plan actions and addressing obstacles to progress.
- Project management support for strategic initiatives and priorities; facilitates support and collaboration from division and corporate resources to ensure successful execution of facility strategic business plans, actively involved in the developing and monitoring of business plans.
- Ongoing development of relationships with potential business partners leveraging these relationships in order to grown market share, volume and recognition.
- Liaison to related corporate functions and teams.
- Leadership of other operational initiatives and priorities.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- MBA, MHA or related Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Minimum of Ten years of progressive healthcare leadership experience, healthcare consulting, healthcare strategic planning, business development, and/or financial planning.
- Minimum Five years of healthcare administration experience with special focus on business development and planning. Minimum two years in a senior level position.
- Leadership experience in marketing, public relations and physician relations/physician development preferred.
- Service Line management preferred
- Membership and active participation in appropriate healthcare professional associations and community organizations.
Job Code: 10204-24642