- Functions as the strategic leader responsible for setting and executing digital & marketing strategies as well as building and managing the organizational infrastructure to enable the divisional and hospital teams to grow service lines and deliver on their value proposition.
- Responsibilities also include identification and execution of business development opportunities and strategies.
- Will report to the Division President and directly manage facility marketing leaders, vendor partnerships and will oversee a department has staff members.
- Develops and leads high performing team of marketing, PR, community relations and facility level professionals
- Provides direct reports and team members with clear expectations and timely performance feedback
- Provides primary leadership and direction for marketing opportunities within the division, ensuring collaboration with Provider Relationship Management, Physician Services Group, CRM, IT, Operations, Finance, Hospital Leadership, and Corporate Affairs
Business and Planning Strategy
- Establishes and manages division marketing budget with measurable ROI
- Tracks marketing initiatives to hospital volumes and budgets
- Provides strategic leadership to drive best-in-class marketing plans for HCA division
Marketing and Digital Strategy
- Oversees the brand building efforts of the related division, department, and hospital brands based on the approved graphics standards and style guide. Will own the brand value proposition and all brand strategy work across a division
- Oversees the development of communications and marketing materials (advertising, public relations, websites, etc.) that support the strategic marketing objectives
PR & Community Relations
- Promotes organizational programs and services through participation in community organizations, agencies, speaker bureaus, etc.
- Evaluates, investigates, and remains abreast of public policies and environmental activities which have an impact on the operation of the facilities; remains fully familiar with regulatory standards impacting hospital operations
- Requires a minimum of ten (10) years of progressive marketing leadership experience
- Minimum five (5) years of digital experience
- Previous multi-site marketing experience preferred
- Broad marketing & digital leadership experience in multiple environments
- Strong track record of leadership and delivering tangible results
- Experience working in regional teams in large corporations
- Experience navigating complex, matrixed organizations
- Requires a bachelor’s degree, in business, marketing or health-related field. An advanced degree in business, health administration or marketing is preferred