Are you seeking an opportunity in a fast paced, growing organization?
Venable LLP has an exciting opportunity in our Washington, DC headquarters. The Division Support Coordinator will be an integral part of our operations team, ensuring the highest level of support is provided to our Intellectual Property Practice Groups.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for...
- Providing comprehensive administrative and strategic support to the IP Administrator; collaborating on strategic planning and change management projects
- Managing various projects in support of staff management and IP Division administration to include, staff and attorney on-boarding and out-processing, coordination and scheduling of various meetings, maintenance of procedural manuals and administrative guidelines, etc.
- Managing staff leave request, attendance and corresponding communications for the , IP Division
- Participating in new hire onboarding, training and orientation
The successful candidate will demonstrate...
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience; prior work history in an Intellectual Property department a plus but not required
- Advanced level technical skills within Microsoft Office; intermediate skills with MS-Project is preferred
- Familiarity with document management systems; Worksite/FileSite is preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong proofreading skills
- Prior experience in leading through change and serving as a positive change agent to all levels of the organization; familiarity with change management process preferred
- Strong judgment skills including a proven ability to successfully prioritize and meet deadlines with little to no supervision
If you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team of individuals that are naturally ambitious and driven, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!