Division Senior Program Analyst
MC 3-letter support provides program-level Human Resource, Personnel and Administrative actions to the 3-letter including General Duties, Information Management and Personnel Management plus direct support to the Directorate Front Office.
These individuals are:
- Capable of performing a wide range of duties from building oral/written presentations for high ranking acquisition leaders to performing in-depth complex analyses with a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Individuals of the senior labor category have a deep understanding of mission critical aspects of acquisition and Department of Defense space programs/projects.
- They are expected to perform all functional duties, even of the lower labor categories, independently and require no additional functional training in order to meet the PWS requirements.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a SECRET clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree
- They shall have appropriate certifications and easily transition between requirements without the need for government oversight.
- They shall have deep knowledge of Air Force and Air Force Space Command processes and procedures as it relates to their functional responsibility and speak/write Air Force and Space Acquisition terminology appropriately.