Under limited direction with a high level of autonomy, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education, experience or certification to partner with Divisional, Regional and local branch management to optimize business practices and implement the Firm’s growth strategies. Plays a leading role in improving the proficiency of the Financial Advisors and provide connectivity to vast resources of the Firm. They deliver operating impact through a coordinated and focused approach toward executing the Firm’s strategic and tactical initiatives
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partner with Division Director and Regional Director in achieving Division’s goals and leading all efforts to drive revenue and asset growth.
• Lead and drive Divisional Risk Management Initiative.
• Effectively collaborate with internal and external product specialist to drive both tactical and strategic growth opportunities; provide local reinforcement and accountability of targeted business opportunities for Financial Advisors; connect product specialists with the appropriate advisors, advocate timely initiatives across Divisions.
• Support recruiting efforts including sourcing, home office visits and augmenting the transition process of new advisors to the Firm. Provides consultation and education regarding platform of choice while gathering information and data to illustrate how they will be able to continue to meet their clients’ needs upon joining the Firm.
• Delivers high impact coaching to inspire net new asset growth (organic and existing relationships) across key practice management and client engagement strategies.
• Leads the development, management and follow through of training and development programs specific to Financial Advisors of all experience levels.
• Advocate continuous education of Financial Advisor through the pursuit and achievement of new industry designations.
• Partners with human resources and local branch management to enhance sourcing and selection of Financial Advisor Trainees and experienced Financial Advisors, as well as new Branch Managers.
• Manager reporting of Financial Advisor Trainee recruitment efforts across Division.
• Partners with branch managers to monitor, evaluate and support Financial Advisor Trainees throughout the division.
• Serves as a change agent; supports, communicates, and reinforces changes in strategic initiatives.
• May serve as interim Branch/Complex manager as needed.
• May assign, monitor and evaluate the work of others.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.