Manage a team of market developers to create demand and pull through for trim, moulding and siding products at end users and influencers to achieve sales targets. Lead the division dedicated sales force to assure effective territory management, relationship enhancement at builders, R&R siding contractors, developers, architects to convert wood and alternative products to AZEK products.
- Develops and implements sales strategies to increase business
- Drives and increases revenue growth and profitability by advanced market segmentation methodologies i.e. Pull through, targets, pipeline opportunities…..
- Responsible for resource prioritizing and allocation, and maximizing sales team efficiency
- Responsible for the daily management and direction of the sales team
- Practices strong engagement with direct reports and team members including accepting diversity of ideas and thoughts, sharing responsibility for success, demonstrating honesty and integrity, helping employees solve problems and showing respect.
- Responsible for coaching regional sales team on performance to business targets
- Develops correct use of sales tools, e.g. sales call reports, sales force effectiveness methodologies and data input to CRM.
- Mentor and develop the sales team in sales strategies and territory management
- Continually improves sales proficiency and performance results
- Responsible for motivating sales team by communicating consistently with our strategy while not compromising the confidentiality of our business goals and objectives
- Delivers regular feedback to Vice President of BU regarding performance and development needs, as well as market information
- Monitor and operate within an annual SG&A Budget
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the AZEK product lines
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the building code for siding and trim.
Education: Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or university)
Minimum 7 years sales experience with 2 years in sales leadership/management.
Computer Skills Applies skill in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM input, and sales tracking software as appropriate. Use of computer to enter data, create reports, correspondence, presentations, etc.
Certificates & Licenses
Valid Driver’s License
Demonstrable influencing and well-developed presentation skills. Seasoned sales experience; Basic, Consultative, Negotiation. Ability to travel in common forms of transportation (plane, car, train, etc.)
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace. Ability to quickly and accurately grasp the essentials of a variety of business disciplines in order to provide improvements to the processes they entail.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
- Communication - The ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing.
- Competitiveness - The desire to win and succeed.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to establish proper goals and to meet/exceed during a specified timeline.
- Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.