$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
At Stanley Black & Decker (SBD), one of the world's fastest growing and most dynamic companies, we seek the best in the industry to join our team. Currently, our Global Tools & Storage division is searching for a Divisional Sales Manager to service our Lowes Field Sales Division. The Lowes Divisional position manages 4 Market Managers, and 25+ Sales & Marketing Specialists. The Divisional Manager will also manage $1B+ in business which is critical to the field team's execution at Lowes. This person will assist in the development of the sales strategic plan and vision for The Lowes field sales team Nationwide. The ideal candidate would be located in the eastern or central timezone in close proximity to a major airport/city.
• Deliver sales results for $1B+ Division by formulating and executing field sales plans for team to drive top line sales
• Set Market Manager monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals for all Stanley Black & Decker Brand/Product Portfolios.
• Develop team of Market Managers and Sales Specialists through leading, coaching and utilization of existing measurement tools.
• Establish and leverage key relationships with Lowe's Regional Vice Presidents, Regional Field Merchants, Account Executives for Pro Services and develop business plans with Regional & Market Key Decision Makers.
• Sell promotional plan to Key Decision Makers to secure critical merchandising space.
• Drive flawless execution of the monthly source objectives to ensure in-store fundamentals and to create consistency and accountability throughout the territory.
• Maintain fiscal responsibility within the team and manage divisional expense budget.
• Execute OPR process to develop Market Managers and track and manage MBO process to measure team's performance.
• Play a key role in SMDP Recruiting activities and interact with Lowe's Headquarter team and Towson Channel & Product teams.
Essential Skills & Experience:
Valid Through: 2019-10-17