Job ID: HAC005051
The Division Sales Manager (DSM I) is accountable for the achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned area and strategic programs. This position will be responsible for the development of assigned Regional Sales Managers, the effective deployment of sales training and productivity tools (CRM).As a DSM this role will be a catalyst for change management; specifically in the area of developing effective solutions selling tools for New Products and acting as a field oriented Player Coach to ensure new sellers are quickly on-boarded. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prioritize coaching and performance management efforts to have maximum impact on business results.
- Achieve assigned financial objectives and KPI’s through Monthly Forecast and Funnel Review Process.
- Assist in creation, maintenance and execution of divisional action plans.
- Manage and measure performance through the use of KPI’s and institute countermeasures where appropriate, to achieve goals, as well as performance improvement plan
- Act as Divisional point-person for all new “innovative” new product platforms. Lead initial missionary selling efforts working closely with field marketing to ensure successful transition to RSM team.
- Provide leadership and direction to a front-line sales team of 2-4 direct reports; active Player Coach spending significant time in the field nurturing high performing sellers
- Implement and manage field support tools, including training programs, productivity initiatives, account and planning methodologies and customer communication tools.
- Assist RSM’s to effectively plan Time & Territory Management for their areas utilizing SFDC.
- Participate in RSM sales calls focusing on honing skills required to be top-notch solutions sellers, identifying customer need and selling complete instrument and service solutions.
- Take on a leadership role as Key Account Manager for 3-4 strategic accounts ideally with multiplier effect related to large-scale projects in either Muni or Industrial markets.
- Participate in Policy Deployment and NPI programs
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES / LEADERSHIP ANCHORS:
- Delivers results; demonstrated track record of driving sales growth, customer expansion and market share growthProcess orientation with a proven track record of profitable growth and an excellent reputation for leadership in value-based selling process, and account management
- Demonstrated experience increasing revenue within existing accounts by broadening or deepening product placement
- Having both strategic and tactical dimension and capabilities, can analyze the market, competitors and company strengths and weaknesses while devising winning sales strategies
- Strong financial, bottom-line orientation.
- Excellent analytical skills and solid business acumen with ability to balance the needs of the market place with sound business judgment
- Demonstrated ability to meet objectives, drive results and operate with the highest level of urgency in solving problems
- BA, BS or MSdegree in Chemistry, Biology or Environmental Science or equivalent experience
- 3-5years sales management experience; ideally in 1 or more Hach Vertical Markets
- Experience leading Key Account Sales in a complex selling environment
- Formal sales training with experience value selling and managing value sellers