Division Sales Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Division Sales Manager-Metalworking Fluids/Industrial Lubricants
Our client is a well established company in the Automotive and Industrial Lubricants industries since 1911. A manufacturer of finished lubricants for a variety of applications including the automotive and industrial markets. Current customers include all Asian and domestic OEMs for both service and/or factory fill lubricants. As an ISO9001:2000, ISO/TS 16949, ISO14001 and Q1 certified company, our clients focus is on the customer and on providing the highest quality lubricants available in the industry.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
* Works with VP/Director of Sales and Technical & Marketing team to establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
* Determines annual volume target approach by building action plans based on marketing strategies
* Works with Technical & Marketing Division to develop market strategies for assigned projects.
* Develops strategies that will strengthen customer relationships by supporting customer objectives
* Prepares and executes detailed field sales plans targeting Division market strategy
* Provides regular status updates to Technical & Marketing team as well as management.
* Prepares Division reports and presentations
* Maintains sales volume and product mix by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
* Creates and controls Division budget
* Maintains Division sales staff by participating in the recruiting, selection, orientation and training of salesassociates
* Completes Division sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains Division salesassociate job results by leading, coaching and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* BA/BS degree from an accredited 4year college
* 5years lubrication oil salesexperience in automotive or industrial
*3years sales management experience in automotive or industrial oil industry