KB Home is currently seeking a Division President. The Division President will provide overall leadership and direction to the division, holding full profit and loss responsibility and ensuring maximum division performance. The Division President will set strategic direction, optimize operational performance, develop and promote talent within the division, and ensure the highest quality product and consistency with the KB brand, processes and systems.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction. Drive a culture of accountability that is focused on quality and customer satisfaction and based on the company?s extraordinary customer service standards. Personally deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction to external and internal customers. Ensure that Sales, Purchasing, Studio and Construction are all setting proper expectations of not only KB?s customers but their contractors and own staff as well.
- Develop and ensure a targeted market strategy based on market surveys. Ensure the development of product lines across all desirable price points and that this pipeline supports high growth and market dominance. Ensure the price/value positioning inherent in KB?s business model.
- Support and ensure operating excellence. Champion the merits of KB?s business model. Ensure the use of KB?s processes and systems, and reliance upon them to conduct and manage the business. Establish and communicate measurable goals and assess performance of every function against these goals. Lead a culture that values metrics and demonstrates a strong results orientation.
- Attract, develop and retain the best people. Create leadership at every level by building a strong, deep bench below the functional leaders and hold those leaders accountable for doing the same. Create and implement development plans and consistently execute against the HR strategic plan. Celebrate victories and consistently raise the bar on performance requirements for your team.
- Take absolute ownership for the business and performance. Establish aggressive goals for the organization and frequently review actual performance against goals. Drive specific division metrics including annual unit growth, pretax income and pretax return on investment.
- Protect and promote the KB Brand. Ensure that KB Home is viewed as the market leader in community involvement and industry participation. Build strategic relationships and a network of business contacts. Represent the company as a business and civic leader to the public, media and local government offices. Communicate consistent and accurate messages, combining local expertise and plans with companywide positions and strategies.
- Foster an environment in which all operational, land, purchasing and inventory records and budgets are accurate and up to date at all times.
- Be the expert in your marketplace. Keep current on market trends and react quickly.
An undergraduatedegree in construction, business or management is required.