Who you are
We’re looking for a Division Plumbing Manager who are super organized, experienced with selling and promoting tenant improvement services, have a keen eye for managing bids/estimates, completing budgets, managing division projects and supervising all aspects of tenant improvements, including subcontractors. You’re good at building strong, trusting client relationships and have a knack for bringing the right people together to come up with innovative ideas and solutions.
You have a knack for negotiating with contracts and subcontract services. Manage and train personnel assigned to the division. You apply your knowledge and expertise to ensure the company’s safety policies, OSHA standards, common safety practices and use of protective equipment with the Service Division. You’re a people person and communicates with customers on all stages of projects.
What you bring:
- A 4-yeardegree in Construction Management, Business, or a business-related degree is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Manager in maintenance, construction, or building engineering role.
- Superior leadership and management skills with the ability to guide, direct and coordinate internal departments, employees and external vendors associated with Colliers.
- A Journeyman Plumber License is a minimum requirement although a Master Plumber License is preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license is required.
Bonus skills and experience:
- A Minneapolis and/or St Paul Competency card would be a plus.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with a proven ability to effectively influence others and resolve client, project and technical issues
- Serve as a technical resource for the Company regarding materials, production processes, and equipment used in this Division.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
What success looks like:
- You serve as a technical resource for the company regarding materials, production processes, and equipment used in this Division.
- You have a track to continually look for ways to improve productivity, work flow and work methods.
- Your clients trust you and rely on your knowledge, skills and expertise to achieve their business goals and objectives.