$120K — $150K *
Large southeastern equipment supply company is seeking a Division Operations Manager for the Coastal South Carolina Ladson office.
This position will manage the sales activities including the implementation of sales department objectives and sales processes while providing overall leadership of assigned branches. The DOM will provide a work environment that will optimize safety, financial performance, and the personal growth of employees to ensure an unmatched customer experience. Please note, local business ties and knowledge are essential to this role.
· Leads the Division development and deployment of a comprehensive sales strategy, operating budgets and marketing plans which integrates the company’s values, mission, resources, and goals
· Builds lasting relationships with customers always focusing on long term growth and loyalty
· Promotes market share growth through consistent prospecting of new customers
· Provides monthly sales forecast, inventory input and management of OEM merchandising support.
· Manages and motivates the sales department towards meeting departmental quotas, effective territory planning and CRM usage
· Oversees the approval of deals and commission payouts
· Ensures the sales team is supported in a timely manner with every facet of the sales cycle
· Creates development plans for sales professionals which includes identifying training needs
· Ensures the sales document process is followed by all sales team members
· Monitors market conditions, competitor’s products, and pricing
· Works with the Branch, Parts and Service Managers to promote profitability and customer satisfaction
· Recruits, hires, develops, and retains key talent
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
• 10+ years equipment (or relatable industry) sales experience
• 5+ years sales management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience
• Proven managerial ability including leading, coaching, and developing others
• Strong time management and organizational skills required
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Basic knowledge of equipment financing and accounting
• Enthusiastic with high energy and motivated to succeed
• Ability to use sales computer applications and tools
• Ability to use software applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
*Bonus, company vehicle, and great benefits!
**Submit resume in Word (not PDF) format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Valid through: 1/31/2022