Title: DISTRICT SALES AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
Reporting Manager: VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES AND OPERATIONS
Department: SALES AND OPERATIONS
Must have industry experience!
The District Manager position is responsible for managing and directing all activity of sales and operations in a specified district.
- Lead sales team performance to achieve monthly sales goals and metrics.
- Manage install service
- Drive revenue through consistent planning with Install Service Coordinator.
- Manage and control revenue and expenses to maximize District Contribution Margin and EBITDA.
- Work closelywithmarketing team to coordinate sales/marketing efforts and costs.
- Recruit, and train to maintain targeted headcount for both Sales Reps. and ISC?s.
- Ensure available capacity of high quality sub-contract Installers.
- Manage and maintain an Installer recruiting funnel.
- Quickly resolve any customer care issues.
- Build company market position and maintain market reputation within the specified district.
- Effectively communicate status, challenges and opportunities with the Senior Leadership Team both verbally and in written reports
- Ensure that all Sales and Install Service employees within the district are trained on and follow all company policies, processes and procedures.
- Lead and champion the CFL process and adhere to all guidelines.
- Conduct ride along (RAL) for coaching and training purposes and run potential not covered appointments.
- Manages appointments according to company guidelines.
- Analyze and ensures that Sales Reps. are delivering a great product demo and utilizing pricing and financing tools to increase close rate.
- Lead sales training and coaching classes 3 to 4 times per week to improve sales results.
- Lead and conduct weekly meetings.
- Build Team atmosphere to retain and increase tenure of ISC?s and Sales Reps.
- Instill Extreme Ownership in everyday tasks and interactions with Employees.