As the Division Head, you will be responsible for the management of Anthem Health Plan. In this role, you will serve as the lead executive for our Account Services and Sales teams to improve Client Satisfaction, ensure Operational Excellence, drive Client Value, up sell opportunities, and maintain Client Retention. Your primary focus as a Division Head is serving as the account owner and driving the client strategy through effective partnership.
Your success will be achieved through:
- Leading and developing high performing Account Teams.
- Selling our Enterprise solutions to health plans focused on growing the relationship and up-tiering.
- Partnering in all new sales activities and opportunities meanwhile focusing on 100% account retention and growth targets.
- Providing leadership on key strategic initiatives that affect your clients' marketplace and the Health Plan business unit.
- Providing critical day-to-day leadership over project level resources and general initiative oversight.
- Growing Client Satisfaction by ensuring high quality consulting and service while developing long term relationships.
This position can be based remotely in the U.S. with the ability to work from home, or in a CVS Corporate Hub. You will travel approximately 40% of the time.
* 10+ years of experience in a PBM, Healthcare or consulting leadership role.
* 15+ years of experience in a PBM/healthcare or consulting leadership role.
* Experience with broad, strategic account ownership and in depth product knowledge and expertise.
* Deep understanding of health plans, payor marketplace, program development and client management.
* Proven financial acumen, and ability to set strategic direction to achieve budget goals and financial targets.
* Demonstrated action/problem solving orientation.
* Experience with PBM products, client management and operations with the ability to solve complex problems through people in other functional organizations, such as IT, Operations, and Finance.
* Outstanding client communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Job ID: 722930BR