The primary responsibility of the Division Director is to maintain a consistent above average PDA, provide business generation leadership, motivation and direction to the staffing professionals whom he/she supervises, participate in the recruitment of new hires, and effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
Key Core Competencies:
Results and Execution (Drive & Operational Execution)
- Drive revenue generating activities/divisional performance.
- Execute operational focus areas.
- Meet productivity standards, individual and staff LOB.
- Effectively manage time, plan and multi-task.
- Make quality decisions.
- Reach target PDA, individual and staff LOB.
- Attract and source.
- Train, develop and retain staff.
- Achieve pricing goals.
- Expert knowledge of technology.
- Quickly recognize and act upon business trends on daily/weekly basis.
- Effective communication (feedback, difficult messages and expectations)
- Promote a culture of collaboration.
- Motivate, inspire and lead by example.
- Provide recognition and celebrate successes.
- Manage change efforts.
- Facilitate resolution with internal staff, clients and candidates.
- Conduct effective meetings.
- Lead customer retention and expansion strategy.
- Build customer loyalty by providing superior service.
- Execute and differentiate Core 4 principles.
- Leads with character, builds trust, respect and credibility through actions and behaviors.
- Promote and support an inclusive work environment where diversity and inclusion is championed.
- Aware of and accepts responsibility for own actions and behaviors.
- Create a positive, collaborative team culture.
- Strives to understand and support others.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Treats others fairly and consistently.
Business and HR Responsibilities:
- Business generation, revenue and pricing goals: Based on location.
- # of divisions: 1 division.
- Total Headcount: up to 4 including division director.
- 1+ years staffing and/or management or equivalent experience required.
- Proven performance in staffing professional role.
- Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and driving business development.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, databases and other technology systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferred