♦ Division Director of Operating Room Supply Chain - DDOR ♦
Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust (an affiliate of HCA – Hospital Corporation of America).
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to realize the value of the industry’s only truly committed and aligned GPO (group purchasing organization). The result? Immediate and sustainable supply cost advantages - savings superior to any other purchasing alliance - by double digits.
All of this is accomplished by hiring committed professionals, like you!
1. Ethics: HealthTrust adheres to a strict code of conduct and requires the same of its affiliates.
2. Sustainability: HealthTrust is a seven-time recipient of the Champion for Change award from Practice Greenhealth, actively encouraging and enabling ecologically responsible purchasing.
3. Integrity and Culture: Valuing transparency, HealthTrust holds its leaders, employees, and suppliers to high-integrity business and purchasing practices.
As the DDOR, you will partner with key stakeholders, including facility based ORICC (Operating Room Internal Control Coordinator), SCD (Supply Chain Director) and the ORMM (Operating Room Materials Manager), with primary emphasis on supply expense and management, to include the following:
• You will partner with clinical supply chain and hospital surgical service leaders to identify and implement surgical service initiatives for margin improvement and patient safety, including product utilization and standardization;
• Identify, promote, and resolve facility based supply chain issues and improvement opportunities;
• Design process improvements and procedures to capture and communicate critical knowledge and success factors;
• Collaborate regularly with key stakeholders on OR initiatives, including: savings initiatives, identification of new opportunities, product standardization, preference card accuracy/process effectiveness, and margin improvement;
• Build culture, develop and align talent, manage supply expenses and the charge capture review, and ensure alignment with the clinical agenda.
Henderson, Nevada (HCA Division Office)
• Vegas features an extremely reasonable cost of living, with affordable prices on everything from housing to utilities to groceries as compared to most major cities across the country
• The heat may not be as bad as you think. Because it is a desert environment, the humidity levels are often less than 5 to 10 percent, making a huge impact during the warmest days
• Outdoor Recreation – Hiking, Rock Climbing and even skiing are all within an hours drive at Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire State Park and Mt. Charleston. The Grand Canyon and Zions National Park are also within a 2-3 hour drive
• Unique Arts and Culture – Amazing restaurants, a live Art Walk every month downtown, The Mob Museum and the Neon Museum or for a more traditional cultural center, the Smith Center features Broadway shows and the Las Vegas Philharmonic.
WHY WORK AT HEALTHTRUST?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of service and vesting);
• Tuition Reimbursement;
• Generous annual incentive bonus program;
• Professional growth and advancement opportunities;
• Network of other highly skilled professionals to work and collaborate with across sister facilities and multiple divisions.
• Clinical and/or healthcare supply chain experience;
• Previous leadership experience (5 years minimum);
• Clinical understanding preferred (if no direct healthcare supply chain experience);
• Supply Chain understanding preferred (If no direct supply chain background/experience);
• Demonstrated experience and passion for building a clinically integrated supply chain;
• Operating Room/Surgical Services experience strongly preferred;
• Solid financial and business acumen, with clinical understanding;
• Bachelor’s degree required, BA or BS - Business or Nursing preferred;
• Master’s Degree preferred.