• High School Diploma/GED and 5-7 years of merchandising, sales, and management experience supervising/directing other individuals.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• In-depth and sophisticated understanding of wine and spirits to include regions/varietals, product/food pairing techniques, basic production, and service.
• Demonstrated success in building and improving relationships with suppliers and buyers combined with established and effective rapport in entire geographic region. Proven ability to motivate, lead, and mentor newly appointed managers.
• Able to inspire, coach and lead a team by example.
• Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision.
• Proficient at calculating commissions, percentages, and reviewing comparative sales data for analysis.
• Excellent public speaking and presentation skills are needed for sales trainings and meetings among executive sales/supplier management teams.
• “Hands-on” management approach in an intense, fast-paced environment.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Proven track record of strong sales and leadership skills in previous/current work experience.
• Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of state registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
• Lift and carry a 45+ pound case of product on an occasional basis.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Certified Specialist of Wine or Spirits certification.
Job ID BOL00000272