Las Vegas, NV
Industry: Hospitals & Medical Centers•
5 - 7 years
Posted 58 days ago
♦ Division Clinical Resource Director ♦
THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as a Division Clinical Resource Director to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices.
This is accomplished by hiring professionals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a "Champion for Change" award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare.
• Tuition Reimbursement program for individuals seeking higher education.
• Generous annual incentive bonus program.
• Professional growth and advancement.
• Network of other highly skilled strategic leaders to work and collaborate with across sister facilities and multiple divisions.
• Bachelor's degree (Business, Health Administration, Nursing, or Pharmacy). Master's degree highly preferred.
• Clinical operational hospital or healthcare related experience (Operating Room, Cath Lab, Critical Care) Minimum of 5 years of experience
• Significant proven/successful leadership experience (CNO, ACNO, Director, ect).
• Supply Chain background/experience from a clinical perspective preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.