As a Division Director, you will be responsible for the management and operations of the pediatric service offices, including budgeting, fiscal management, recruiting, marketing, and business development. You will monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training, and evaluation.
You will mentor and support your team, and grow your office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities. Apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients and the community at large!
- Building dynamic teams dedicated to providing the highest levels of pediatric client care and customer service
- Provide oversight and support to assigned service offices, including responsibility for direct supervision of Directors
- Oversee the development of quarterly recruiting, marketing and budgeting plans
- Understand competition and market (both referral sources and employment sources)
- Development, participation, and execution of a recruitment plan; selection and development of high potential employees in division for all Recruiter, Client Services Manager, Clinical Manager, Director Intern, Director and Area Director Employees.
- Monitoring quality and appropriateness of services provided
- Assure compliance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of five (5) years of verifiable supervisory or management experience in the healthcare industry, previous home care management experience strongly preferred
- Minimum of two years (2) of multi-site management experience, preferably in healthcare or homecare
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement and of successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Proven interpersonal, recruiting and employee relations skills
- Proven ability to organize, manage, market and grow an office
- Effective communication skills, especially in regard to networking with the community and representing our organization to various groups and agencies
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position and responsibilities