Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
- Responsibilities include managing multiple projects, more than 100 Engility personnel (local & remote) and subcontract management
- Manage technical & financial operations for a +$50 million division with annual revenue across multiple Government and Commercial contracts & catalogue sales.
- Manages all operations and deliveries for the Engineering and Fabrication Facility for Engility’s Products Division.
- Responsible for business development and customer engagements to increase growth for the Engineering and Fabrication Facility.
- Provide guidance / direction for personnel selection, resource & capacity planning, & operational execution.
- Overall responsibility for technical, profit & loss (P&L), schedule, quality, and customer satisfaction for both project and line organization.
- Interfaces regularly with customer stakeholders.
- Directs the integration of a management team that includes operations, technology development and systems engineering.
- Drives the development, implementation and execution of the technology roadmap.
- Includes oversight of contract work activities, schedule, cost, and quality of services and in-process and completed products.
- Requires strong written and verbal presentation skills including formal and informal presentation of work and assessments to critical audience
- Outstanding customer relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive successful execution of tasks
- Minimum 15years’ experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in the areas of engineering, engineering management, business administration or a technical discipline
- Previous experience in design, build, engineering, manufacturing, fielding and rapid prototyping.
- Previous experience with sales, capture and business development with design/build, built to print, rapid prototyping and full rate production as well as professional service contracts required.
- Experience in the following: ISO 9001, AS9100, CMMI, ISO20000
- Ability to comprehend and articulate a variety of technical topics including electrical, mechanical, and software design and implementation of complex military and commercial systems
- Proven ability to engage customers at all levels in order to fully understand customer needs, share corporate capabilities and begin shaping requirements to enhance Engility’s competitive position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exemplary work ethic, independent judgment, problem solving and forward-thinking initiative attuned to meeting deadlines
- Highly-effective organizational abilities, writing skills and keen attention to detail
- Proven ability to engage Corporate functional support at all levels
- PMP - Project Management Professional Certification.
- Possesses ISO14001 certifications.