Care Assure is HCA’s commitment to ensuring appropriate follow-up care for patients after discharge from its hospitals. Care Assure enhances healthcare quality and value through improved care coordination, compliance with evidence-based recommendations and by establishing a longitudinal patient care relationship. The Division Care Assure Program Director serves as the division’s administrative lead responsible for monitoring productivity of the Care Assure Team and overall project performance.
- Manage performance and report-out on impact
- Organizes and leads working team sessions for the facilities
- Manage Division performance through interaction with facility project leads and participation in working team meetings
- Hold Care Assure teams accountable for weekly productivity standards
- Identify low performing initiatives/Nurse Navigators and raise issues facility & Division leadership
- Reviews performance data regularly with facility executive sponsors and facility teams.
- Provides feedback to Corporate Care Assure team regarding operations, performance data, and clinical innovation opportunities.
- Drive program development and expansion
- Facilitate discussions/forums to identify best practices, share knowledge, & operationalize program improvements
- Identify program issues across facilities and work with physicians, administration, and corporate resources to solve problems
- Support program and initiative roll out to new facilities
- Provide centralized source of communications across Division
- Current RN licensure preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related healthcare field required.
- Master’s degree in Nursing or related healthcare field preferred.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of leadership experience managing a clinical specialty or product line in an acute care setting.
- Success in roles requiring close monitoring of productivity metrics and active performance management.
- Experience implementing clinical projects and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in data collection and analysis.
- Strong critical thinking, business planning and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills