THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as a Division Clinical Resource Director to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices.
This is accomplished by hiring professionals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
• Seeking a full-time Division Clinical Resource Director who
demonstrates passion for building a clinically integrated supply chain
operation at respective facility.
• Individual who exhibits self-motivated curiosity toward continuous improvement
in supply expense and clinical utilization, supported through solid analysis
and clinical evidence.
• Continually builds Relationships and communication
• Proven to drive Efficiency, Results, and Clinical Outcomes
• Developing and Aligning Talent.
THE FACILITY and LOCATION:
Medical City Healthcare – Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES –
· The DCRD is responsible for establishing and leading the supply expense agenda for the clinical resource management program across multiple hospitals or an Integrated Delivery Network (IDN).
· Develops, implements, monitors and verifies division based product standardization, contract compliance, product utilization, cost data, process improvements and waste
· Develops division or facility based clinical product value analysis committees to reduce the number of stock keeping units (SKUs) by standardization, increase product quality, evaluation of processes and introduction of new products
· Interacts and effectively communicates with supply chain, division and facility Leadership to identify improvement opportunities and develop/implement continuous quality improvement processes regarding supply/labor practices and recommends cost reductions
· Participates, develops content and facilitates a Clinical Value Analysis Team (CVAT) meeting; similar responsibilities may apply to Supply Management Action team (SMAT) meetings
· Identifies division based supply expense variance, and participates in monthly operating reports, supply expense planning and HCA’s supply general ledger structure
· Builds relationships at the corporate, division and facility level to include supply chain and hospital executive leadership, chief medical officer, clinical directors, physicians, value analysis teams and supply chain leadership, development and execution of initiatives for the clinical resource directors and if applicable, the clinical analyst
CERTIFICATE / LICENSE
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
Job Code: 07846-15669