The Kodak Moments (KM) Chief Financial Officer (CFO) has a critical role in developing and planning the organization's financial strategy as aligned with the strategic priorities of the KM Business. He/She provides strong financial, accounting, treasury and transformation leadership for the business unit and partners with the KM President and the wider business leadership team to provide insightful Financial and Accounting Planning & Analysis across the business, prepare strategic and operating plans, assess business performance across multiple product and service lines, and makes ongoing recommendations based on consistent analytics and business integration.
The CFO works in partner with the KM President for the business unit's P&L, cash flow, and business performance reporting as well as analytics around variance drivers to support informed decisions and drive business growth and financial results. He/She champions innovative financial initiatives and persistently focuses on key strategic and financial metrics requiring business action. Critical to operate as a collaborative but challenging partner both within the business unit and across the Group.
- Demonstrate Strategic insight, leadership and challenge to the Business leadership team to support the continued progress of the business strategic options and actions.
- Drive the continued transformation of the Business working with a small central team, KM President and senior leadership colleagues to further the transformation of the business and its prospects
- Working with the Group CFO to represent the company and the business to external stakeholders as M&A activities progress
- Working with the Group finance organization to advance group accounting, treasury, tax and audit initiatives and activities
- Working with the KM President to drive the optimization of the business in maximizing the financial performance of the business and cash generation and deployment.
- This key position will report to the KM President and dotted line to the Group CFO. Additional key relationships include the Kodak Moments Leadership Team, Group Financial Controller, Group Treasurer, Director of Internal Audit, and Director of Tax.
- Drive the organization's financial planning.
- As a business partner, financial, accounting and treasury leader, work closely with the KM President and business leadership team to provide input on key business and strategic directives.
- Responsible for quantification of the KM 5-year planning and budget processes.
- Provide value added and insightful accounting, financial and cash planning and analysis.
- Manage working capital with regional and world-wide resources -- accounts receivable, accounts payable, and inventory.
- Define and approve appropriate financial models.
- Develop and manage performance management systems and processes.
- Lead forecasting and pricing models for accurate forecasts and customer proposals.
- Manage financial reporting, budgeting, analysis, and planning.
- Report by product and service line, geography, and project.
- Maintain and improve monthly business reporting -- key metrics for business action.
- Coordinate FP&A activities -- Budget, Forecast and Monthly Operating Reviews.
- Provide financial leadership as part of a team on any M&A work appropriate to Kodak Moments, leading all Financial aspects of the process.
- Assess need for capital, completing documentation, and reviews.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities and investments.
- Determine investment strategies.
- Manage global finance team.
Qualifications & Experience
- CPA and/or MBA degree in business, finance, accounting, or economics is required
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial and risk management practices
- Demonstrates strong financial, accounting and treasury leadership necessary to partner and counsel senior leadership team members on successfully managing a global profit center.
- Understand business models, industry standards (IFRS), international payment and taxation, and best practice.
- Experience with Shared Service models and providers
- Experience in business development, product development, software development, services, or manufacturing organizations.
- Experience in Merger, Acquisition and Divestiture activities
- Experience in controllers and treasury organizations
Skills & Competencies
- Strong analytic skills -- identify and quantify financial opportunities with limited data
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong understanding of industry related pricing and profitability drivers
- Self-starter with process improvement skills -- questions the status quo
- Strong customer relationship and networking skills
- Excellent communication skills inclusive of the demonstration of exceptional verbal skills in interpersonal interactions and instructional delivery so that intended purpose is achieved. Preparing written material that is appropriate for the audience, is creative, and accomplishes the objective.
- Builds effective relationships of trust and credibility with internal customers.
- Leads and manages an inclusive work environment that maximizes the talents of individuals to achieve sound business results.
- Able to travel, including international travel