Why this role is exciting:
The Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion will work closely with our key DE&I partners – the Country Leadership Team, Operational Leaders, HR, the DE&I Board Advisor and internal colleagues and network groups to design, drive and deliver strategic DE&I policies and initiatives across .. You will be responsible for the global strategy and governance of our DE&I programs.
This is a role where you can make a real difference to our c800+ colleagues worldwide.
What you will be doing:
- Establish and use key inclusion and diversity metrics to measure the effectiveness of strategies and adapt as necessary.
- You will collaborate with our HR teams, our leadership and our Networking groups to help design, implement, and deliver programs through a I&D lens.
- Develop, lead, implement and measure a company-wide social impact strategy that aligns with the company’s DEI core vision, mission, and values.
- Coaching and supporting people leaders on improving practices for embedding diversity, equity and inclusion in our people strategies and approaches.
- Identifying and developing initiatives to foster and achieve a more inclusive workforce.
- Collaborate with our Recruitment and People Development teams to create strategic initiatives focusing on recruitment, development, and talent management.
- Assist with developing strategies to attract and retain diverse talent
- Act as a liaison, critical friend and change agent between teams, employees, and leadership on DE&I concerns
- Develop and manage relationships with relevant external partners, including developing a strategy for external accreditation and recognition where appropriate.
- Develop a mechanism to compile, track and utilise metrics and large data sets; develop a process to report out progress regularly that drives action and insight.
- Partner with senior business leaders to integrate DE&I into business, employment and our everyday practices
- Stay up-to-date with regulatory and policy developments affecting DE&I and industry best practices and bring relevant recommendations to the leadership team.
- Help define Impact’s position as a socially responsible company by shaping priorities, setting goals, creating initiatives, and leading projects that support strategic DEI objectives and create positive impact.