Diversity and Inclusion Integration Director
THE D&I INTEGRATION DIRECTOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Integration of D&I strategy, goals and programs to ongoing culture, community, talent acquisition, management, retention and development work at Hallmark. Liaison to subject matter experts in HR and Public Affairs & Communications.
- Act as a resource to guide and support Hallmark D&I ecosystem entities, such as the employee resource groups (ERGs) and the inclusive culture network (ICN). Consult with the different ERG's to ensure their work is aligned with overarching D&I strategy as well as with each other.
- Set vision, plans and goals for key D&I initiatives. Facilitate select D&I governance activities focused on alignment, integration, awareness and education.
- Develop and maintain external D&I partnerships and benchmarking on a national scale. Represent Hallmark in civic, community and industry organizations.
- Measure and monitor progress of D&I work
Our ideal candidate is hard-wired with an inclusive mindset and for connecting with others to integrate a D&I lens into all that we do. You will be the role model and representative for D&I both inside and outside of Hallmark, so a high level of personal leadership is a must.
You must show how you meet the basic qualifications (listed below) in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
The following is required to be considered for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 10 years of business experience in HR, D&I, product management, marketing, strategy or multicultural work
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, or Powerpoint) in a professional setting
Your application will stand out if you have:
- Roles of increasing responsibility as key influencer to multiple levels of management (manager through senior leaders)
- Business acumen: Knows the company’s business, keen sense of business judgment.
- Leadership: Establishes a clear vision for multicultural strategy and influence on the whole, and communicates it throughout the organization
- Change management: Systematically orchestrates and drives culture change throughout the organization
- Results orientation: As a change agent and business Leader, establishes metrics for change and moves the organization from point to point and in alignment with business results.
- Building and maintaining credibility: Builds and maintains credibility with a variety of different constituencies both internally and externally.
- Influence: Persuades other leaders of the value and the many implications of multiculturalism as a business lever – keeping in mind that many of those leaders will be at different levels of understanding of what’s at stake.
- Commitment to diversity: Be committed to multiculturalism both as a value in its own right and as an engine of better business performance
- Integrator: Takes proven industry best practices, partners with others and develops internal programs and integrates them into existing Hallmark programs to ensure Hallmark programs are relevant to and represent all underrepresented cultures at Hallmark
- Graduate degree, ideally in multicultural strategy, organizational behavior or human resources
- Experience leading organizations through the inclusion of measureable D&I programs and initiatives
- Analytic skills and strong bias for making data-based decisions
- Strategic leadership
- Strong collaboration and communication skills across diverse audiences
- Cross-functional team leadership
- Problem solving
- Intellectual curiosity
Hallmark believes in enriching the lives of our employees by offering benefit programs to help you:
- Take care of you and yours: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as discounts on elder care, child care, education assistance and adoption assistance.
- Save for your future: Through profit sharing, you share in the success of Hallmark. We also offer a 4% match on 401(k) contributions.
- Enjoy your time: Maximize your work-life balance through Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, community volunteer opportunities and discounts on product, entertainment venues, amusement parks and sporting events.
- And More! (Like an on-site cafeteria, free parking, access to Crown Center and a fitness center).