The Diversity and Engagement Manager will be responsible for:
- Assisting with development of global ERG strategy to help deliver domestic and global business priorities (i.e. Global Women’s Initiative), working in coordination with ERG leads and business partners across Sectors and Functions, translating strategy into specific actions with clear accountability, making decisions based on best available information, and communicating priorities clearly and concisely to management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, developing business strategy, program management and internal and external stakeholder engagement (i.e. PEP Foundation, PPGA, HR, external diversity organizations, and key thought leaders)
- Enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of ERGs, with national executive sponsors, with global reach, and ~15,000 members globally and international diversity and engagement councils
- Own the processes to ensure efficiency of ERGs to include leadership succession planning, fiscal oversight and alignment to PepsiCo strategic priorities in addition to project management, stakeholder management, and KPI monitoring , tracking and reporting impact of diversity and inclusion initiatives within networking and development for Corporate associates
- Oversee and coordinate External Stakeholder Diversity Surveys strategy (i.e. Latina Style, HACR, Black Enterprise, Asia Society, McKinsey, etc.) and manage survey portfolio and lead submissions. Manager will work with ERGs and business partners to gather data and gain alignment and manage relationships with external stakeholders. In addition, work in partnership with the PepsiCo Sustainability Office to coordinate the global survey strategy. This role will be primarily responsible narrative management and aligning key informs to influence the overall narrative.
- Manage ERG AOP and monitor progress through the year. Manage D&E financial support related to ERG and diversity councils, as requested in addition to AOP.
- Support the maintenance of D&E website to include oversight of ERG pages/links.
- Create D&E Knowledge Management system and strategy. Responsibilities include identifying latest external diversity research and data, managing and overseeing internal and external research and landscapes on diversity issues, programs and diversity initiatives and maintaining database on internal and external diversity initiatives. The Manager will own and manage updating landscapes and work across functions and with partner organizations to gather research, working in coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Through Diversity Surveys and D&E Communications strategy, coordinate closely with colleagues in Public Policy Government Affairs, Global Citizenship & Sustainability, Communications, Human Resources (among others) in order to create a cohesive and targeted approach in amplifying PepsiCo's D&E initiatives to drive a robust D&E agenda and deliver targeted business results.
- This role will manage projects in the national scope of ERGs (collective commitments affirmed by D&E community and key stakeholders) and will consult on local matters where the global perspective is relevant.
- 7+ years experience in change management, strategy, sustainability and/or corporate social responsibility experience in a consulting capacity or in a corporate setting for a Fortune company required. Diversity and women’s initiatives experience strongly preferred
- Undergraduate degree required, Masters preferred
- Creative and strategic thinker with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent project management skills and demonstrated experience leading projects to completion while prioritizing daily accountability
- Hands-on team player willing to take part in the execution and work collaboratively to achieve unprecedented results
- Culturally and politically astute and possess a business mindset
- Ability to think innovatively and take action independently, using sound judgment, in an environment that is often ambiguous and dynamic; the ability to make the right tradeoffs is critical for this role