The District Vice President - CVS will be a key member of the Operations Leadership team and report to Vice President of CVS Operations. The District Vice President - CVS will provide operational leadership, direction, and P&L ownership for 1 of 7 CVS Districts in the U.S. The revenue for each District will range from ~ 18M or greater and ~300 or more employees.
Specifically, this position will assist the Vice President of CVS Operations in the achievement of short-term and long-term business and financial goals assigned to the District. The candidate will be the senior operations leader for the designated region. This role will need to function in an armored and cash vault environment and provide operational direction and leadership to an Operations District.
• Provide leadership to branches to ensure Brink’s customers service expectations are met or exceeded while ensuring process consistency, internal quality, safety and security.
• Drive the deployment of productivity and efficiency initiatives to improve operating margins and customer satisfaction by utilizing LEAN methodology and tools.
• Ensure alignment and implementation of Balanced Scorecard approach to optimize branch capabilities, quality, process and improve margins.
• Stay up-to-date on market and competitor trends in order to develop an operational strategy which will help the Company meet its overall business plan and strategy.
• Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to team of Branch Managers and Managers Cash Logistics in all areas of operations.
• Lead and promote the safety and security of all Brinks’ employees within the District.
• Support people development to all employees and build a bench of future operational leaders within District.
• Ensure all branches within district remain compliant according to Brink’s client and federal contracts
• Champion and build Brink’s brand and reputation in the market as a forerunner in the logistics and transportation industry.
Support business development & innovation activities with a District.
• Support business development activities and participate in developing and maintaining strategic relationships with key Financial Institutions and Retail customers.
• Develop,pilot, and implement new cash supply chain service offerings and solutions.
• At least 7 years of experience leading logistics operations
• Minimum of 7 years management experience.
• 2-3 years managing profit and loss and key performance indicators
• Excellent and clearly demonstrated leadership, business and overall management skills.
• Skillful communicator who delivers clear and effective verbal and written messages.
• Strong facilitation and negotiating skills.
• Flexible and adaptable to a demanding and fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to obtain applicable firearms licensing requirements
• Required travel 40-70% annually.
• B.A. /B.S. required and Master’s degree preferred.
• Demonstrated experience in cash handling industry or retail/financial cash management
• Excellent knowledge of business and customer needs
• Proven knowledge of business development techniques
• Proficient in process improvement methodologies
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills