(Home based, all Expenses Paid, Car Program, Yearly Bonus)
If you're an HVAC Technical Expert with a gift for excellent customer service and a strong desire to problem solve and help others then this is the job for you!
An established HVAC Manufacturer is seeking a District Technical Representative for the South East U.S. (North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, & Baltimore). The District Technical Representative will provide product technical training and support to the Division’s distributors and their dealers in the proper application, installation, operation and service of the Division’s products. In addition, the role will provide factory expertise so as to encourage best product reliability and highest customer satisfaction.
- Provide remote technical support regarding routine product installation and service issues via telephone, fax and/or e-mail and refer more complex issues to higher levels.
- Provide on-site technical support regarding routine product installation and service issues through face-to-face interaction and refer more complex issue to higher levels.
- Practice best customer care through published standard labor allowance/claim administration, warranty administration, relationship damage control, and effective public relations.
- Accomplish distributor and dealer development focusing upon product installation methods, product service and diagnostic methods, and new product introduction.
- Conduct investigations related to insurance or warranty claims with direct supervision of Manager and Manager, EngineeringInvestigations.
- Provide support to sales.
- Meet and interface with assigned distributors on a regular basis.
- Conduct product performance analysis and investigation and report findings.
- Assist in product quality escape resolution.
- Assist in product program administration.
- Assist in providing litigation support (expert witness).
- Notify, monitor and assist the Division on any product problems, modifications and alterations so as to help improve the overall image and quality of the Division’s products.
- Maintain accurate records and prepare detailed reports on any recommendation or design change recommended, which improves product reliability.
- Perform other duties as required to meet the overall goals and objectives of the Division.
- Submit regular activity and expense reports, as appropriate.
- 3+ years direct HVAC Technicalexperience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prefer - AssociateDegree in technical field. High School Diploma will be considered with career experience.
- Computer literate
- Prior training experiencepreferred
- Extensive travel (50%) required
Great, Stable Company! Travel Expenses Paid!
Competitive Salary and Benefits! Apply in Complete Confidentiality!