- Supervise and develop 5 field technical representatives in the throughout the territory.
- Respond to issues in a proactive manner and work with contractors to resolve installation issues.
- Working with District Sales Manager, develop and implement a selective contractor base that grows sales and guarantee revenue profitably.
- Have up to $10,000 repair procedure authority.
- Provide proactive services to our contractors to increase quality and workmanship while meeting commitments for our "Peak Advantage Contractor Program."
- Bachelors degree
- 3 or more years of experience in dealing with customers.
- 5 or more years of experience in a technical capacity in low slope roofing (commercial).
- 3 or more years of supervisory experience.
- Experience with roofing practices and claims resolution
- Ability to climb stairs/ladders, lift up to 50lbs, extensive walking and be exposed to hot and cold temperatures
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues relating to roofing and construction.