At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits including 1 00% company paid premium medical, dental and vision benefits, an employer matching 401K, ten paid holidays per year, and paid time off; Come join the team!
The District Service Manager (DSM), manages and supervises the day?to?day service activities of LG Factory Service Technicians within a geographic district of the region. The core responsibilities of the DSM role include:
- Leading, developing, and managing the performance of LG Factory Service Technicians in the areas of pending case management, behaviors that drive customer satisfaction, best practices for safety and quality repairs, etc.
- Managing the technician’s pending repair case load, scheduling activities, and compliance to repair appointment times provided to customers.
- Preparing individual technician development plans based on observation of technician performance directly, and as observed through qualitative (customer satisfaction survey) and quantitative indexes. (Repair time, First visit repair rate, on-time rate, etc)
- Supporting technicians in the areas of: Policy and Procedure guidance, systems training, issue and exception case resolution.
- Participating in field riding activities with technicians for observation, confirmation of adherence to safety and departmental procedures, and technician capability development.
- Up to 40% travel within the assigned markets, supporting and developing technicians capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience with progressively increased responsibilities in a customer or field service organization
- Vendor or account management experiencepreferred.
- Ability to set clear expectations and deliver performance feedback.
- Enhanced knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and to travel up to 30%