$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
District Sales Manager (DSM)
The District Sales Manager will develop, implement and monitor strategic plans for the district in order to deliver results per the client contract specifications. Regularly responds to client's needs and directives. Reports to the National Sales Director.
· BS/BA degree required
· 3 - 5 years of pharmaceutical / medical / healthcare sales experience required
· 3+ years of pharmaceutical / medical / healthcare sales management experience required
· Ability to recruit, retain and develop highest quality staff ; ability to manage turnover and vacancy process
· Track record of meeting/exceeding project objectives
· Record of positive client relationship management skills
· Current driver's license in good standing.
· Overnight travel is required (up to 50%)
Core competencies identify behaviors and skills all employees are expected to demonstrate in order to carry help out the mission and goals of the organization.
· Excellent people management skills; ability to develop & coach Service Specialists
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Demonstrated customer relationship management skills
· Demonstrated sales abilities
· Judgment/decision making capability
· Innovative and creative
· Ability to manage multiple priorities
· Customer focus.
Valid Through: 2019-10-11