Oklahoma City, OK
Industry: Business Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 341 days ago
The District Sales Manager is responsible for sales to our channel partners within a defined geographic market. Managing existing distributor and end user accounts along with development of new business relationships and markets are critical to the successful candidate. DSMs will be required to sell; train and problem solve applications in both manual and automated environments. Will communicate industry opportunities and issues while being accountable and responsible for the successful sales growth performance of the district.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for all sales of wire products within defined geographic district.
- Responsible for achieving sales volume and profit objectives for their territory.
- Must establish and achieve annual sales forecasts and achieve the monthly results in their territory required to make the plan. - Recommends sales programs and sets short and long term sales strategies along with maintaining suitable pricing based on market competition and profit goals.
- Handles all key accounts for their assigned territory.
- Ability to support sales and marketing initiatives, channel partner relationships and business development and end user business development.
4 yeardegree and at least 3 years experience in sales in the wire or metals industry, or equivalent work experience.
Proven ability to develop new business and effectively manage existing accounts.