Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a public multinational medical technology company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We have developed HF10™ therapy, an innovative, evidence-based neuromodulation platform.
We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has impacted the lives of over 36,000 patients around the world.
The Nevro® Senza® SCS System received CE mark in 2010, TGA approval in 2011, FDA approval in 2015, and is commercially available in Europe, Australia, and the United States.
The District Sales Manager is responsible for the achievement of District sales targets for the company and manages all resources, including clinical support and field sales representatives. This includes overseeing and leading the identification of business opportunities, building and fostering client relationships, and ensuring the effective sales of NEVRO’s products to meet/exceed sales forecasts and goals. This position reports directly to the Regional Sales Director.
- Direct training, coaching and direction of sale(s) representative/clinical specialists.
- Relationship-selling, partnering and managing accounts.
- Fiscal budgetary responsibility.
- Asset/inventory management.
- Initiate and evaluate corporate pricing agreements with customers to ensure competitive value of product line.
- Create business plan and ensure proper execution.
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and potential customers.
- Submit periodic reports detailing activities/sales volumes/training needs. Assist sales associates/clinical support in developing and selling to new accounts.
- Help ensure the success of sales/marketing plan and sales objectives through sales efforts directed towards sales associates and customers.
Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum of five (5) years of medical device or medical products sales experience.
- Proven sales management experience or related leadership experience. Ortho, Spine or O.R. experiencepreferred.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Leadership and motivation skills as demonstrated by a record of involvement in team, fraternal or philanthropic organizations-in a leadership role.
- Goal setting and implementation skills demonstrated by a clear record of accomplishments in prior personal and professional pursuits.
- Basic computer skills as demonstrated by the ability to navigate in a Windows environment with the ability to send and receive e-mails.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance policy.
- This position requires over 50% travel.