The Remote District Sales Manager is responsible for promoting and developing specifications for NCI products to architects, owners and contractors, as well as managing the Distribution Network’s sale of NCI products in the district. The DSMs works with the RSM to develop promotional strategies to have NCI products and systems incorporated on both new and retrofit construction. Through working closely with architects, owners and contractors the NCI develops a preferred position for NCI on these projects. The DSM is expected to develop high-level and strategic relationships within the firm they are calling on within the district. The DSM also works closely with the NCI Dealers and customers to support their efforts to promote, bid and close work. The DSM needs to be a strong communicator, presenter and influencer. The DSM is responsible to meet and exceed the sales goals established by the RSM and the Sales Management team.
**Individual must reside in the Southwest Sales Territory: Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico and the Eastern half of Nevada.
- Successfully promote NCI products, systems and services to architects, owners and contractors within the assigned district
- Conduct frequent presentations to architects and contractors to increase the awareness and use of NCI products
- Work closely with architects and owners to develop specifications for NCI products
- Identify and develop Dealers to support the sales effort
- Follow up on leads developed through
- NCI advertising and Construction Reports Services received
- Follow up on referrals from the corporate office and the Distribution Network
- Assist in the development of project bidding strategy
- Support NCI with customer service issues as they develop on projects
- Grow relationships within new and existing architect, owner and contractor firms
- Enhance NCI's reputation in the market by being a resource of information and consultative in matters of building enclosure, building science and construction
- Candidate must reside in sales territory, this is a remote position.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience (building material sales preferred)
- Demonstrable evidence of business acumen
- Travel is required within the assigned territory
- Proficient in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Project/negotiation management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Presentation skills required