Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY: In a business capacity, assist MMNA dealers to profitability sell Mitsubishi vehicles and accessories, while providing their customers with an excellent buying experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Attain district wholesale and retail sales objectives.
2. Contact dealerships, and coordinate wholesale, retail vehicle, and P.O.E. accessory sales activities with dealer principal, general manager and/or department manager.
3. Develop and maintain an effective, professional long-term relationship with dealers with the assigned district.
4. Communicate with dealerships and provide consistent direction of policies, procedures, etc.
5. Monitor dealers adherence with policies and procedures and participation in sales, marketing, and advertising programs.
6. Advise ASM and Zone management of non-compliance situations and recommend solutions.
7. Analyze individual dealership sales, market penetration, and vehicle inventory.
8. Develop and recommend marketing/promotional strategies to assist dealership in maximizing wholesale/retail sales volume, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
9. Coordinate, plan, and implement sales strategy with knowledge and cooperation of district counterparts.
10. Calmly respond in highly stressful business conditions.
11. Effectively manage multiple priorities and meet stated deadlines while delivering quality results.
12. Regular attendance at work on a full-time schedule of at least 40 hours weekly and 8 hours daily.
13. Other duties as assigned or required.
1. Five years of professional exempt level automotive retail/wholesale experience.
2. Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. Prior automotive retail sales experience such as Sales Representative, Sales Manager, F&I Manager
4. Extensive travel is often required.
5. Must maintain a valid unconditional driver's license and a MMNA approved driving record.