$100K — $110K + annual bonus, sales override commissions, full benefits day one *
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Under general direction, assists in the planning, direction, and implementation of the sales process in market of responsibility; spends a majority of time in the field, working with sales representatives to meet monthly sales objectives; assists in the recruiting, selection, training, mentoring and coaching of the district sales office staff; assists in the managing of day to day operations of the district sales office. Must maintain a high level of integrity, business ethics, and sound judgment. Much decision-making authority, which is governed by procedure, guided by policy, and guided by objective; direct impact on sales and customer retention.
After initial training phase:
Closing Business - approximately 50% of time spent in this area
· Accountable for consistent attainment of monthly sales objectives by driving sales results through a lead by example, hands-on approach. Works in the field with individual team members, coaching and demonstrating strong customer-centered consultative selling skills and demonstrating how to successfully close business. Develops strategies for sales opportunities, including pre-call and post- call planning.
· Assists in the creation and execution of the annual sales strategy. Assumes personal accountability for consistent attainment of monthly sales objectives and advantageously develops pricing and margins for new client accounts.
· Develops an ongoing relationship with Corporate offices to ensure the process runs smoothly and has knowledge of procedure/policies regarding the sales approval process.
Assists in Leading and Developing the Sales Team – approximately 35% of time spent in this area
· Assists in the recruiting, selection, training and development of the Sales Team and reviews and with the enhancement of individual results through weekly developmental coaching, which includes observing in the field and within the office environment. Assists in the development of local performance standards and procedures.
· Actively participates in all sales promotional programs. Takes a creative approach to lead generation and networking; acts as a positive change agent when implementing corporate modifications.
· Maintains a positive and constructive attitude at all times while creating an “end of month mentality” on a daily basis; partners with the Sales Performance Improvement group to deliver targeted training programs and encourages the Sales Team in the area of team building, goal setting and professional development. Assists in the achievement of goal attainment, both personal and business development objectives. Consistently holds all Sales staff accountable by assisting with coaching and progressive discipline steps when performance standards are not achieved or Company guidelines are not followed.
Assists in Managing the District Office - Approximately 15% of time spent in this area
· Ensures that Company policies and procedures are implemented effectively.
· Communicates affectively with all levels of staff and provides consistent feedback to Area Manager. Ensures and maintains Company’s quality standards to ensure productive and effective sales and operations. Partners with Client Services organization to achieve goals and maintain quality standards. Develops strong and positive working relationships.
· Represents the Company in the local community in a positive and professional manner and outwardly supports Company objectives; participates in conference calls, management meetings and sales radio broadcasts as directed.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· College degree preferred; High school diploma or equivalent is required.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Valid through: 7/2/2021
$80K — $100K + base salary + uncapped commissions + residual income + full ben *
16 days ago
$70K — $80K + $30K bonus + enrollment bonuses, residual commissions, full benefits day one *
16 days ago
$80K + $30K bonus + 30k first year average, residual income, full benefits day one! *
35 days ago