The District Sales Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with NICE inContact Sales Partners, identifying sales opportunities and building market share in the NY, NY region. This position requires an individual contributor who will increase revenue streams with Enterprise accounts.
As a District Sales Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Meets and exceeds assigned sales quota.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current customers and sales partners.
- Assist and support Sales partners in sales effort by participating in sales calls and closing efforts.
- Maintain product knowledge by attending weekly trainings.
- Attends tradeshows.
- Travels as needed to maximize growth and revenue, while adhering to all NICE inContact travel policies and requirements.
- If remote from NICE inContact headquarters, maintains appropriate home office within NICE inContact allowances.
- Makes in person sales calls
- Interacts with all levels of organization. Makes presentations as necessary to same.
- Build trust and rapport with current and potential customers.
- Regularly closes deals and builds future pipeline within or exceeding goals.
- Completes all NICE inContact paperwork timely - expense reports, sales call logs, etc.
- Regularly keeps direct supervisor apprised of issues and potential sales.
- Travel required 50%.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems, Marketing, Communications or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- 10 + years sales experience
- Previous experience in telecom, call center, software or hardware industries
- Highly professional demeanor - presence, voice
- Demonstrated high level competency in written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated success working with little to no direct daily supervision in a home office setting
- Sales Engineering experience
- Telecomm sales experience
- SaaS experience.