The District Sales Manager will manage a sales territory through several key activities:
- Call on NAPA Stores to present and implement all NAPA National promotions.
- Develop and implement local market specific custom NAPA sales programs and promotions.
- Present technical and product training meetings to NAPA store outside sales team, store employees and the stores wholesale customers.
- Analyze and review NAPA store inventories to assist the stores with related product upgrades to help ensure that they carry the correct inventory. Consistently achieve set sales goals and quotas.
- The District Sales Manager compensation package will include, salary plus bonus, vehicle, expenses, plus a comprehensive benefits program. All responses held in strict confidence.
- Bachelors Degree or equivelant sales/marketing experience.
- 3-5 years of previous selling experience.
- Previous auto parts or vehicle experience.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint skills.
- Daily and some overnight travel required.