The Eversana Pharmaceutical District Sales Manager is responsible for the supervision and leadership of Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives within the designated geography
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for supervising operations of the District to include: hiring, coaching, representative development, performance management, and the assignment of key "priority" accounts within the medical community.
- Develops and implements strategic plans for the District.
- Establish and maintain an effective communications system among all members of the District, Future Region, and Corporate Leadership.
- Maintain required technical expertise in order to respond accurately to all questions regarding products, policies, and business-related issues from customers and representatives.
- Work in the field with all members of District to coach and counsel on improvement of selling skills, product knowledge, and capabilities needed for successful representative development.
- Effectively plan and conduct plan of action and other meetings with members of the District, Future Region, and Corporate Leadership.
- Develops and implements District business plan, manages District budget and overall responsibility for P&L at District level in alignmentwith Corporate expectations.
- Has complete understanding of all relevant compliance laws, policies and processes.
- Ensures actions of self and team are fully compliant.
- All other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Responsible for and oversee their respective team
- Interview, select and supervise the activities of the team; communicate interpret and discuss with team the company policies and procedures.
- Determine job objectives, work methods and performance standards; review performance relative to departmental objectives discussion appraisal with each employee and performance; authorize and communicate salary changes, promotions, transfers, discipline and discharge and administer all other personnel actions.
EXPECTATIONS OF THE JOB:
- Travel (50-100%)
- Hours (40 Hours, 7 days a week)
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the expectations of the position and shall not be construed as the onlyexpectations that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Education (Bachelor's degree required)
- Prior field sales management experience is required (3+ years is preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Must be able to travel